2.18 release notes

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: 2.18 release notes
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:00:02 -0500

Hello!

It have been a while since I touched Lilypond because of new
job, moving home etc.  I'm excites version 2.18 is coming!

I looked at the release notes at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/changes/index.html

I don't see any mention of NullVoice
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/internals/nullvoice

For me, it's the feature I'm most excited about.  Writing choral music
with older versions of Lilypond was not a pleasant experience.  I
didn't have a chance to try NullVoice yet, but I'll try to test it.
Could someone please write an example for the release notes?

Also, this needs to be rephrased:

The LilyPond syntax of dot-separated words Voice.Accidental has been
made interchangeable with #'(Voice Accidental), a Scheme list of
symbols.

The change is not about accidentals, it's about everything!  The
example should be split from the summary:

"The LilyPond syntax of dot-separated words has been made
interchangeable with a Scheme list of symbols."

The example for accidentals could be added to the examples for
TextSpanner or omitted.

Sorry for not being able to provide a proper patch at this time.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin