Re: Support articulations, slurs and breaths in MIDI (issue 26470047)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Support articulations, slurs and breaths in MIDI (issue 26470047)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 06:10:10 +0000

Looks good,
as far as I have time to review.

I might propose a follow-up patch, to clarify in
define-music-properties.scm that the 'volume' property affects the
"note-on-velocity", as it should to represent an accent, rather than the
"channel volume" of the channel.  People who care about the midi output
are likely to care about that distinction.

I would need, however, an appropriate new name for the property, and the
best I can think of now is 'strength'.

https://codereview.appspot.com/26470047/