PATCHES: Countdown for December 22nd - 06:00 GMT

From: James
Subject: PATCHES: Countdown for December 22nd - 06:00 GMT
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:56:24 +0000

Hello

I'd just like to say (as patch director (?)) and based on the discussions last week about the 'perceived communication problems amongst LilyPond devs' that this has been, at least as far as I have been directing patches since Colin stopped a year or so ago, a countdown with 'the' most diverse number of contributors.

I think Trevor Daniel's comment on  this has been vindicated and was what I joined an OSS project for.

It's been just over 4 years since I dipped my toe in to the LilyPond developer 'world'

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-12/msg00054.html

Thank you everyone...

Onwards and Upwards!

Countdown – December 22nd – 06:00 GMT

3728 Enhancement David Kastrup push Patch: Allow score and book identifiers at top level, and score identifiers in book(part)s
3727 Enhancement David Kastrup push Patch: Allow header blocks and output definitions in \score to precede music
3726 Enhancement David Kastrup push Patch: toplevel-music-functions should be a session variable
3724 Enhancement Keith Ohara push Slowdown under Windows
3723 Enhancement David Kastrup push Patch: Parser: make optional arguments compatible with lookahead
3718 Enhancement Urs Liska push Patch: Web: Reword contactUsAbout macro
3717 Enhancement Werner Lemberg push Patch: Include `freetype.hh' where appropriate.
3714 Documentation Carlo Peterson push website: use colors to distinguish each manual and stable vs. development
3707 Enhancement Janek Warchol push Patch: font: rewrite accidental code (sharp and natural)
3705 Enhancement Benko Pal push Patch: Metafont code cleanup
3657 Documentation James Lowe push Doc: Additions to http://lilypond.org/website/productions.html

3732 Enhancement Urs Liska countdown Patch: Website: Rewrite Features page
3731 Enhancement Mike Solomon countdown Patch: Adds outside-staff-interface and outside-staff-axis-group-interface
3730 Enhancement Devon Schudy countdown Patch: Cleanup and generalization: get rid of Audio_column.
3719 Enhancement Urs Liska countdown Patch: CG: Add comment about git-cl editor

3740 Documentation Devon Schudy review Update documentation for what's supported in MIDI
3304 Defect Keith Ohara review Unequal spacing in odd n-tuplet with other simultaneous subdivisions   spacing

3239 Enhancement Janek Warchol waiting Patch: rewrite Self_alignment_interface May 2013
3186 Ugly Janek Warchol waiting Positioning of "8" under clef symbol in G_8 clef   Bounty Apr 2013
3156 Enhancement Mike Solomon waiting Patch: Prevents vertical axis groups with empty skylines Feb 2013
3134 Enhancement Mike Solomon waiting Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning. Aug 18
2812 Documentation Keith Ohara waiting Renaming to distinguish keySignature from KeySignature Nov 11
2716 Enhancement David Kastrup waiting Patch: Implement music functions in Scheme rather than C++ Aug 2012
2067 Enhancement David Kastrup waiting Patch: Give \displayLilyMusic and \displayMusic optional port arguments. 6 days ago

James