Re: Doc: NR improve example of \accepts (issue 44420043)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR improve example of \accepts (issue 44420043)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 18:54:07 +0000

Thanks Trevor.

Could someone come up with a good example for \denies? I think this
written
example is that obvious and it would be nice to use a similar example as
above
but \denies something in a GrandStaff context - just to compare and
contrast
more obviously.

https://codereview.appspot.com/44420043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely
File Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/44420043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#newcode1356
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:1356: \chords { d1:m7
b1:min7.5- }