Re: Doc: NR improve example of \accepts (issue 44420043)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Doc: NR improve example of \accepts (issue 44420043)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 20:37:44 +0000

On 2013/12/26 19:31:35, Keith wrote:
On 2013/12/26 18:54:07, J_lowe wrote:

> Could someone come up with a good example for \denies?

I don't think there is one.   We can always leave a context out of the
enclosing
context that would 'deny' it.  The meaning of \denies is clear enough
from the
context with the dictionary definition of the English word 'denies',
so the text
alone lets people know that it exists.

It's conceivable to use \addlyrics but let \denies push either the
reference context or the lyrics context out of the current
Staff/StaffGroup.

Saves one \lyricsto, but is likely a rather obscure trick without really
convincing necessity.

https://codereview.appspot.com/44420043/