Re: Doc: NR improve example of \accepts (issue 44420043)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Doc: NR improve example of \accepts (issue 44420043)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 19:31:36 +0000

On 2013/12/26 18:54:07, J_lowe wrote:

Could someone come up with a good example for \denies?

I don't think there is one.   We can always leave a context out of the
enclosing context that would 'deny' it.  The meaning of \denies is clear
enough from the context with the dictionary definition of the English
word 'denies', so the text alone lets people know that it exists.

Some predefined contexts like TabStaff use \denies, when they copy
another context using \alias and then adjust that copy, but that use is
already described well enough in section 5.1.6.

https://codereview.appspot.com/44420043/