Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients(address@hidden)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients(address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:11:26 -0500

> On Jan 25, 2015, at 6:37 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I definitely see a _different_ website.  In IE9 the shaded search box and
> plainer nav bar are there, and the small LilyPond image is no longer on the
> nav bar.

I'm seeing this too.  These changes are the result of the revised CSS file, and
that part is working fine.

There are two additional changes that depend on edits to
lilypond-texi2html.init, which haven't shown up yet.  These are changing "Main"
to "LilyPond" and showing the small LilyPond image.

See attached screenshots for the past, present, and future versions.

(To avoid cached versions just go to a page and then reload/refresh it, which
should reload it from scratch.)

Thanks,
-Paul