Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients (issue193140043by add

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients (issue193140043by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 07:38:38 -0700 (MST)

Phil Holmes-2 wrote
>> Yes, please.  According to the CG the images need to be in this repo to
>> be
>> accessible to the website.
>
> Done.

Thanks Phil.

I don't know when the cron job runs, but just for kicks I checked the
current html that's up on the site.  It seems the changes from this earlier
commit (of 10 days ago) have not yet appeared.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=64efd90c42747ecb731b6d1710635f384a46a237

Is it possible that changes to lilypond-texi2html.init do not trigger the
build of the website?  I could see it being set up to update only on content
changes, and not on changes to the build scripts.

-Paul