Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients (issue 193140043 by a

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients (issue 193140043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 07:39:43 -0700 (MST)

Thanks James for committing this patch.  I see that the revised CSS file is
now in effect on the LilyPond website.

The html remains to be updated, which will require running the website build
scripts.  (This will change "Main" to "LilyPond" in the main nav bar.)

Also I've submitted a pull request for adding the new image files to
lilypond-extra.[1]  (This is needed for the lily icon to appear and for IE8
and IE9 to have access to their fallback gradient images.)

I wanted to mention this just in case it's not on the radar yet.

Thanks,
-Paul

[1] https://github.com/gperciva/lilypond-extra/pull/17