Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients(issue193140043by addr

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients(issue193140043by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:18:20 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Morris" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 2:38 PM

Phil Holmes-2 wrote
Yes, please.  According to the CG the images need to be in this repo to
be
accessible to the website.

Done.

Thanks Phil.

I don't know when the cron job runs, but just for kicks I checked the
current html that's up on the site. It seems the changes from this earlier
commit (of 10 days ago) have not yet appeared.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=64efd90c42747ecb731b6d1710635f384a46a237

Is it possible that changes to lilypond-texi2html.init do not trigger the
build of the website? I could see it being set up to update only on content
changes, and not on changes to the build scripts.

-Paul

I would think that quite likely. I'll need to start up my other machine to see what's doing on the server. Hang on...

--
Phil Holmes