Re: New page on website

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: New page on website
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 15:08:12 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: "LilyPond Development Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:03 PM
Subject: New page on website

Hi all,

I would like to add a companion page to examples.html on lilypond.org (in theory extending the existing page would be good too, but that would definitely become too long, I think).

This page would show a number of idiomatic engravings using a selected range of the new alternative fonts, which I'm collecting right now. We *do* offer that feature now, so it should be quite prominently visible, as it is something that potential (and of course existing) users will find interesting.

But before I put significant effort in this I'd like to get an idea if that would encounter significant headwind.

Urs

--
Urs Liska
www.openlilylib.org

Generally no issue for me.  Where would you link it from?

--
Phil Holmes