Re: New page on website

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: New page on website
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:32:59 -0700 (MST)

Urs Liska wrote
> Definitely. That would significantly improve the home page. And avoid
> having another entry on the navigation.

I haven't had a chance to do anything on this, but I think the simplest way
to manage it would be to first add your new examples to the current examples
page, and then move some examples to the home page.  That's better than
doing it the other way around because a page with more examples is better
than one with fewer.

In the meantime (if I can find time) I can still create a mock up of the
home page with examples.

Thoughts?

-Paul