Re: Updated patch for issue 155 (issue 230860044 by address@hidden)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Updated patch for issue 155 (issue 230860044 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:46:38 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/230860044/diff/20001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/230860044/diff/20001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode777
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:777: (parenthesis-friends ,list? "A lisy
of symbols.  Any parenthesis
On 2015/04/19 19:32:29, Keith wrote:
"A list of Grob types, as symbols.  When parentheses enclose a Grob
that has
'parenthesis-friends, the parentheses widen to include any child Grobs
with type
among 'parethesis-friends."

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/230860044/diff/20001/scm/output-lib.scm
File scm/output-lib.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/230860044/diff/20001/scm/output-lib.scm#newcode908
scm/output-lib.scm:908: (define-public (parentheses-item::pure-y-extent
grob start end)