Re: git-cl upload has stopped working?

From: James
Subject: Re: git-cl upload has stopped working?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:59:44 +0100

On 27/05/15 09:43, David Kastrup wrote:
David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

I tried uploading about 4 hours ago but I don't get anything except

     result = func(*args)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 558, in http_error_default
     raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

(all previous attempts were without option -n but that did not work
either).

Do we maybe need to upgrade the connection type to https here?  If so,
how?  Does someone keep track of some upstream git-cl?

Or is this likely to be just a temporary outage?
Well, if you try to navigate through Rietveld and upload something
manually, it offers you to download and use "upload.py" for that (we
have our own version of it in the git-cl directories).  And if you use
that freshly Google-provided upload.py version, look and behold: same
problem.

So I'll chalk it up to a temporary server problem.  Or a Python
version/library problem.  At any rate nothing that would likely budge by
changing our version of git cl.

Well there is something going on, if you run ./test-patchy.py you get an 'incorrect username or password' error.

I know that it was working last night.

James