Re: git-cl upload has stopped working (so has patchy)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: git-cl upload has stopped working (so has patchy)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 10:41:49 +0200

James Lowe <address@hidden> writes:

> On 28/05/15 07:20, David Kastrup wrote:
>> And no idea what this means for Patchy.
>
> Well you cannot run any of the test/accept/reject scripts.
>
> The last two are not a huge deal but test-patchy means I probably won't
> be able to be as productive during normal working hours as before (i.e.
> I'll need to manually run the test-baseline/apply/check commands.
>
> That's not anything complicated but just a little more (attended) work.

Well, too much attended work wears people down.  But with regard to
using Google Code, we are forced into a transition anyway, so work we
invest here will be good for a few months only.  Which is still
something.  So it may still be worth getting a rough version of
automatism back to work, even though finetuning it would seem like a
waste of time.