Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 20:32:52 -0000

Paul Morris wrote Sunday, October 25, 2015 7:48 PM

> Below is an error I got trying to upload with git-cl, the new Allura version
> that’s in LilyDev4.  I followed James and Phil’s recent email exchange about
> how to do config with Allura server url, source forge account, bearer token,
> etc.
>
> Any ideas on why it’s not working?  Do I need to be an authorized user on the
> Allura tracker, perhaps?

Maybe not the cause of this particular problem, but only authenticated
developers are permitted to edit tickets, which is what git-cl needs to do.
Anyone submitting a patch is de facto a developer, so all you need to do is
Join (see the Join button top right on the Issues page) the TestLilyIssues
project and announce on the devel list what username you have chosen and we'll
authorise you as a Developer.

Trevor