Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:25:17 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> To: "Paul Morris" <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 9:48 PM

Paul Morris wrote Sunday, October 25, 2015 9:33 PM

I gave git-cl another try and got the same error from my previous message, ending in:

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 558, in http_error_default
 raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

Hhm, assuming you've got a bearer token from
https://sourceforge.net/auth/oauth/,
and have set up the full url to the correct page:
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/
I don't know what else might be wrong.

We'll have to let Phil have a look.

Trevor

I'd bet it's getting the URL to the correct page right: the one you cite above. The error could be more enlightening, though. I'd suggest Paul checks his URL, and when I have time I'll look at sorting an error trap.

--
Phil Holmes