Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Allure and git-cl troubleshooting
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:56:38 -0400

Hi Trevor,

You’re right.  I also just looked closer at the traceback and at the function
_GetAuthToken in git-cl/upoad.py where things go wrong (line 262).  The doc
string says that function raises a ClientLoginError for authentication
problems, and an HTTPError for "some other form of HTTP error”.  And the
traceback I got ends with an HTTPError, namely 404 not found.  So it sounds
like it’s may not be a problem with the authentication with google per se, but
with connecting with google in the first place.

-Paul