Re: Fwd: MusicXML

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Fwd: MusicXML
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:44:29 +0000

Hello,

On 18/02/16 02:54, Urs Liska wrote:
Hi David,

nice to read that.

I think coming to GSoC with an idea is more important than the listed mentor
availability. Continuing on the Scheme/XML track would be very rewarding.

However, for some reasons I'd try to go into a more generic direction. This
could be very suitable for integration with other projects.

I'll get back to you in a few days.

Best
Urs