Re: starting to contribute (GSoC)

From: Nathan Chou
Subject: Re: starting to contribute (GSoC)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 20:33:59 -0800

Thank you for your suggestions!

I started looking at issue 3947. I found that adjusting baseline-skip can
be added to commands like \small in define-markup-commands.scm. But I'm not
sure where to look to adjust baseline-skip whenever font-size is overridden
not via one of those commands.

Also regarding GSoC, currently allowing spanners to cross voices seems to
be of most interest to me. Who should I contact (Urs?) to discuss this
project and writing a proposal, if it is still a possibility this summer?

Nathan