Re: Lilypond issue tracker account request

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Lilypond issue tracker account request
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:38:08 +0100

Hi Karl (and Phil),

Am 22.03.2016 um 09:25 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> I believe you can contribute to the tracker without an account: it's
> just that the contributions require moderation.  Could I suggest you
> start like that and see how you progress?

I think Karl talks about uploading patches with git-cl, which (AFAIK) is
not possible without a sourceforge account.
But I would also suggest that you start with creating *something* first
and propose that on the lilypond-devel list. You say that you don't know
if you will ever manage to contribute anything so there's no need yet to
add an account for you. Once you start delivering anything I'm sure
you'll be welcomed sufficiently.

Urs