Re: rsvg-view can't display SVG files created by lilypond

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: rsvg-view can't display SVG files created by lilypond
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 10:15:01 +0200 (CEST)

>> However, there's still a nasty scaling bug that completely ruins
>> text positioning at larger magnification values.  Sigh.
>
> Is *this* a bug in librsvg, or another LilyPond output problem?

It's definitely a bug in librsvg AFAICS, cf.

  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T65703

Have a look at the mentioned file:

  https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Ikaros_solar_sail_key.svg

Then simply magnify it with rsvg-view and look what happens with the
word `Tethers'.  I consider this a very fundamental bug.

   Werner

PNG image