Re: [GSoC] spanners project update

From: Nathan Chou
Subject: Re: [GSoC] spanners project update
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 03:21:52 -0700

Hello,

A quick question regarding the key-list argument to \= : if the list
only has one key, it is assumed to be the id, as the share context is
optional. When both the context and id are given, however, should the
order of the keys be (context id) or (id context)? I initially
implemented the latter, but Jan-Peter pointed out to me that (context
id) allows one to write something like \=Staff.myid , which now seems
more intuitive to me.

I am nearly done with getting Dynamic_engraver and
Dynamic_line_engraver to work cross voice (or at least have a decently
working implementation); I will probably send another email asking for
feedback in a day or two. Thanks for everyone's support!

Nathan