Need some help - build doc fails for me

From: James
Subject: Need some help - build doc fails for me
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:16:39 +0000

Hello,

I appear no longer to be able to make doc.

I do not think it is for any particular checkin as I went back to before 2.19.57 was released and still have problems.

The 'only' thing I did prior to that was to install texlive-lang-japanese to see if I could test Hosoda-san's recent checkin and builld the Japanese Docs following his instructions in the GNUmakefile.

(note: I only needed to install that one package, the other requirements were already met by whatever I had installed previously).

I have also deleted by lilypong-git dir and re-fetched it but I still get the same issue. It seems to be around the typography.ly demo (where we typeset a lot of non-standard character sets) so it could be something inadvertently pulled down while installing the japanese package, but I removed it and it made no difference.

If someone can just confirm that doc builds so I know if it is my environment or something else I would appreciate it.

I am at work now so will take some time to set up another build env 'quickly' (i.e. before the end of the day), as there is no countdown it is not so bad, but I cannot test any patches at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

James