Re: Need some help - build doc fails for me

From: James
Subject: Re: Need some help - build doc fails for me
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 06:45:08 +0000

David,

On 15/03/17 12:47, David Kastrup wrote:

A Patchy-staging run went fine just now for me, for an i386 (32bit)
build.  I suspect your language environment to somehow interfere.
What's the output of

locale

for you?

address@hidden ~/lilypond-extra/patches $ locale
LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
LC_CTYPE="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Which looks OK.

I have set up patchy merge at home for now - my internet connection is slow but relatively reliable these days. But testing during work hours (until I find out the problem) is not going to happen - at least today - until I get some time to properly work out what changed :)

James