Re: Improve internal chord structure

From: Renato Fabbri
Subject: Re: Improve internal chord structure
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 04:13:58 -0300

Ok, I looked through the LilyPond code.

Notes:
*) There seems to be some emphasis on the perspective given in the book
Die Jazzmethode fuer Klavier 1 (Klaus Ignatzek).
Can someone send me a PDF of this book or know how can I find
an online copy at least of the most important parts for this case?

*) Just so I (and other proponents) get it very clear, what do we need
beyond our current capability exposed in the snippet:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/tree/
Documentation/snippets/chord-name-exceptions.ly

*) For the other students interested in this project,
I got a better idea of how LilyPond works by going through
scm/*chord*
ly/*chord*
Documents/snippets/*chord*
and playing MIDI files with FluidSynth (with the Timbres Of Heaven
SoundFont ;-)
while looking the rendered PDF..
It was a real treat.

PS. sorry for taking a long time to reply.
I though I have sent this message, I found it in the drafts while waiting
for replies.

Best regards!

--
Renato Fabbri