Re: Improve internal chord structure

From: Renato Fabbri
Subject: Re: Improve internal chord structure
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:05:13 -0300

I took all your observations in account (thanks!) and wrote a proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aGLfUGgbfV4_izmALUcb0UGQ3k4t-5tOb6rUFNnEIqc/edit?usp=sharing
It is submitted to the GSoC interface.
Is closing time for the proposals, so I should only be able to enhance this
draft.
I should read it again soon and make minor corrections, for example.

Best and Thanks once more!

--
Renato Fabbri
GNU/Linux User #479299