Re: GitHub has been acquired by Microsoft

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: GitHub has been acquired by Microsoft
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 22:14:33 +0200

I actually manage the team at google that develops gerrit, and yes,
the new UI is much better, and I think it also much better than
GitHub's pull-request model.

I am happy to help with setting up an instance for LilyPond if that
helps anyone.

FWIW. I think the scaremongering about Microsoft's plans for GitHub is
exaggerated: I think Microsoft is interested in GH because of MS'
cloud business. Getting closer to developers will get them a better
shot of turning them into MS cloud developers.