Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 12:32:49 -0400

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 4:46 AM Torsten Hämmerle <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Just leave do not specify the tonic scale step in the scale/key definiton!
> That's all! ;)
> That way it will never be printed in the key signature.

 Sometimes my cat has a cat treat right under her nose but she doesn't know
it because she can't see it.

Torsten and Hans that's brilliant! In fact none of the makam key signature
definitions will need a "tonic" as anything other than blank so I can take
those all out and start at "1". Might lop off a k or two from the file size
:)

I'll have a new turkish-makam.ly file in the next few days. Just about to
head out of town.

Happy to know that's so easily solved congrats!

Adam