Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 16:51:09 -0600

On 2/23/2019 4:45 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
I was not able to figure out whether we or anybody else even can legally
distribute our MacOSX binaries.  If we can figure that out for a newer
version, we certainly should do so rather than relying on having done
everything right in the past.  After all, the first MacOSX binaries were
distributed when GPLv2 was still the principal LilyPond license.  It's
quite possible that we dropped the ball somewhere since then and when we
have the possibility to check, we should.

Maybe I should ask about this on an Apple forum. I think this 64-bit macOS issue currently requires a skill set that makes a non-overlapping Venn diagram of macOS development, Linux development, LilyPond, and GUB.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA