Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 11:21:30 +0100

> On 24 Feb 2019, at 01:16, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On 2/23/19, 5:13 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Hans Åberg"
> <address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden> wrote:
>
>    Found this, which is for 10.6:
>    https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/x86_64-apple-darwin-sdk/
>
> Still needs to download the SDK from Apple:
>
> https://github.com/tpoechtrager/osxcross#packaging-the-sdk

Some components are listed at
  https://opensource.apple.com
but the full Xcode app may now only be available from the app store.

It might be easier to make say a MacPorts installation: Emacs has it.
  https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html#macos
The OS X app is gotten by 'port install emacs-app' into /Applications/MacPorts/.

Then you can use GCC - the ABI should be the same. I use Clang only for
debugging in Xcode.

Also XQuartz has it:
  https://www.xquartz.org/releases/