RE: Working on issue 665, how to proceed?

From: lilypond
Subject: RE: Working on issue 665, how to proceed?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 14:08:19 +0100

I followed your suggestion and added a the filename to the output, also now it
is possible to use no header.

Further the resulting filename is defined in the musicxml.ly, and is
<basename>.xml if the function is called with a music expression as argument,

and is <basename>-score.xml if you call the function with a score as argument.

I think the jaap-test-01.xml file you have is the result from your earlier try,
when you used {R1} as an argument to the function.

Jaap de Wolff