Re: create code tests

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: create code tests
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 16:00:17 -0500

On Nov 28, 2019, at 15:07, address@hidden wrote:

> Is het possible to do this kind of tests in the current lilypond regression
> test environment?

Jaap,

I don't have a comprehensive knowledge of LilyPond's tests, but I have worked
on some of the infrastructure recently, so maybe I can help you.

Please provide more detail.  What are the inputs and outputs of your tests?
What steps are involved?  Are expectations coded such that your script can
detect whether the tests passed or failed, or is human review required? etc.
—
Dan