Re: Quarter Note Support for All Languages etc.

From: Joram Noeck
Subject: Re: Quarter Note Support for All Languages etc.
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 19:19:34 +0100

FWIW, I remember when "français" was introduced. I could not find it in
the archives. But I think the consensus was that a correct spelling is
better than sticking to ascii and that is why español was added because
it was obvious.

So without finding the reference, I think you logically complete what
was already agreed back then (me saying that without having read the
patches).

Best
Joram