Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:14:47 +0100

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 11:19 PM Pierre-Luc Gauthier
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there anyone on this list who would be willing to help this bug
> along? I will gladly pay for this feature to be working again might
> any of you be interested. I have 9 full orchestra+chorus projects to
> render by… well its already in rehearsal :) and most of them displays
> the bug.
>
> tl,dr;
> LilyPond core dumps it seems in the ly:page-turn-breaking algorithm.

I can have a look. I need one file that reproduces the problem
(doesn't need to be the entire thing). I suspect it's a part rather
than the full score? You can send it by private mail.

As a workaround, you could use a different page breaking strategy, of course.