Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:55:42 -0500

Le mar. 25 févr. 2020 à 04:54, David Kastrup <address@hidden> a écrit :
> ./configure CXXFLAGS=-DNDEBUG

Thanks David.
It compiles fine.

Now engraving hangs at the same place but a bit differently :

Calculating page and line breaks (8 possible page
breaks)...[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
Drawing systems...
programming error: did not find a valid page breaking configuration
continuing, cross fingers
./publish.sh: line 11:  8721 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
lilypond -dno-point-and-click -ddelete-intermediate-files
-dembed-source-code --pdf -o ./upload/ ./parts-book-template.ily

Le mar. 25 févr. 2020 à 03:14, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> a écrit :
> I can have a look.

Great !

> I need one file that reproduces the problem
> (doesn't need to be the entire thing).

Well, my system is more than a file. Anywho, I will provide a working
bug… it sadly wont be minimal though.

> I suspect it's a part rather
> than the full score?

Yes indeed, I do not use the page-turn-breaking for conductor scores :-)

> You can send it by private mail.

I'll prepare and send asap.

> As a workaround, you could use a different page breaking strategy, of course.

Yes, for sure.

--
Pierre-Luc Gauthier