Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:19:17 -0500

Hi there,

Is there anyone on this list who would be willing to help this bug
along? I will gladly pay for this feature to be working again might
any of you be interested. I have 9 full orchestra+chorus projects to
render by… well its already in rehearsal :) and most of them displays
the bug.

tl,dr;
LilyPond core dumps it seems in the ly:page-turn-breaking algorithm.

Following is my post on the lilypond-bug mailing list from this February first.

Pierre-Luc Gauthier <address@hidden> writes:
> g++ --verbose
> returns :
> Target: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu

> Le sam. 1 févr. 2020 à 11:05, David Kastrup <address@hidden> a écrit :
> > 64bit.  Should not be affected by the bug Harm mentioned.

Le sam. 1 févr. 2020 à 12:59, Pierre-Luc Gauthier
<address@hidden> a écrit :
> Should I provide anything more helpful to help advance an eventual issue ?

The problem being very hard to reproduce and I have this very quirky
system of compiling parts so, I suppose I will have to provide a whole
project that displays the problem to the person interested in this
issue?

Thanks in advance.
--
Pierre-Luc Gauthier