Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: Re: ly:page-turn-breaking core dumps
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 21:19:09 -0500

Hi David,

Thanks for your answer.

Le lun. 24 févr. 2020 à 17:25, David Kastrup <address@hidden> a écrit :
> -DNDEBUG

Sadly, I'm not a programmer although I compile LilyPond weekly. I
tried adding the -DNDEBUG flag in many places to no avail. I'm using
Arch Linux and compiling using packer pointing to my local lilypond
repository.

-_-'
Where is supposed to go the -DNDEBUG flag…
After the make command?
In the configure file ?
… So elementary yet I haven't been able to compile with that option.

I have learned though that it's a gcc flag. I have not found where gcc
gets called in the build process.
--
Pierre-Luc Gauthier