Re[7]: a new way to build LilyPond binary releases

From: Trevor
Subject: Re[7]: a new way to build LilyPond binary releases
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 21:26:19 +0000

Jonas, you wrote 12/03/2020 20:57:00

Am Donnerstag, den 12.03.2020, 20:45 +0000 schrieb Trevor:
 I couldn't get convert-ly to work in Frescobaldi - not sure why yet.

The mingw archive doesn't contain a Python interpreter, so you'd need
this separately on Windows. As far as I remember, GUB put it next to
lilypond.exe but there were no wrapper scripts or such. How exactly did
you try to run it?
I simply used the Frescobaldi "Tools/Update with convert-ly".
It produces no messages - as it normally does if there is nothing to
convert (I think - it's a long time since I last ran it).

Trevor