Re: two LSR questions

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: two LSR questions
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 16:01:20 +0100

Am Di., 17. März 2020 um 15:45 Uhr schrieb Sebastiano Vigna
<address@hidden>:

> > On 13 Mar 2020, at 20:25, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> three questions regarding the LSR.
> >>
> >> (1) Will the PNG images shown in the LSR automatically be regenerated
> >>    if a snippet gets updated?  Or do I have to do something?
> >
> > Will happen automatically.
> > Sometimes with delay, though.
>
> They are regenerated every night.
>
> >> (3) When will the LSR be updated to use LilyPond 2.20?
> >
> > Iirc, it was me doing the 2.16.-upgrade, Pierre did for 2.18.
> > In the past always a volunteer did so. And it's a task an experienced
> > user is able to do.
> > There's a CG-section covering it.
>
> If you mean the software I'm running, I didn't know about 2.20--I've seen it
> now. Looks like the new stable version, right? In this case I can update the
> whole setup.
>
> Just tell me, Coronavirus lends me a lot of free time...
>
> Ciao,
>
>                                         seba

Hi Seba,

I'm currently upgrading LSR to LilyPond-2.20.0 locally on my machine.
Because I'm already nearly finished I planned to contact you, too.
I should be done latest at next weekend.
Although Corona causes even more work for me ...

I'd suggest to upgrade your lsr-software to run LilyPond-2.20.
Then I'll send you the updated tarball with all snippets.

All the best,
  Harm