Re: LilyPond | Pipeline #156017999 has failed for dev/hanwen/doc-build |

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: LilyPond | Pipeline #156017999 has failed for dev/hanwen/doc-build | 47b263b1 in !84
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:05:06 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 17.06.2020, 18:11 -0400 schrieb Dan Eble:
> On Jun 14, 2020, at 07:04, Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwenn@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey Dan,
> >
> > does your CI runner have limitations on sending data back to Gitlab by any
> > chance? It looks like this hung while uploading the failure logs

Did anyone try to build the changes of the MR locally? Early versions
of the description said that it's known to break the build, so I
wouldn't blame the runner for now.

> It would be nice to advance this MR since it seems to take about 25% off the
> time required for the doc stage (on my runner).

Where do you get that 25% from, with no version of the MR passing
automated CI testing? Sure, the jobs currently finish earlier than
other doc builds - simply because they fail along the way. As far as I
can tell, the failing builds haven't produced any PDF for the NR yet
which is (IIRC) the largest single documentation that we have.

Jonas