Re: Shortcut for \repeat unfold

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: Shortcut for \repeat unfold
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 16:13:55 -0400

On Sep 25, 2021, at 14:27, David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:

> Dan Eble <dan@lyric.works> writes:
>
> How about we change \repeat ... \alternative in its structure to be
> \repeat ... { \alternative ... }, namely introduce a separate music
> expression for \alternative?  That way neither \repeat nor \alternative
> need to be special.

Alternatives inside the repeat block are already partially supported.  They
just don't work as desired in the most interesting case: at the tail.

I'm optimistic about implementing full support, but it's tangled up in work on
\repeat segno and there's something making it hard for me to work much on
LilyPond recently.
—
Dan