List behaviour (was "Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator")

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: List behaviour (was "Re: TimeSignature with note in denominator")
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 19:28:54 -0500

Hello all (especially List Admin?!),

I must give some context for the following comment:

> On Nov 12, 2021, at 10:41 AM, Kieren MacMillan
> <kieren_macmillan@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I’m not sure whether I’m waiting for others to move this discussion forward…?

Going to the list archive, I now see that there were many, many posts on this
thread (which I still have to go through)… but I’ve received basically none of
them (the exceptions being two of Jean’s that have gotten to me somehow).

I’m not sure exactly where there problem lies, though I do know that it’s not a
spam filter with my ISP or my personal computer. If someone could help me
resolve this, I’d appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)