Re: Could something be done about the way the list of MIDI instrument na

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Could something be done about the way the list of MIDI instrument names is presented?
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 23:50:03 +0100

Le 01/01/2022 à 14:30, Petr Pařízek a écrit :
Michael wrote:

> are you familiar with GitLab or do you have an account at least?
> It would be nice if you could summarize your enhancement proposal and
> add it to the issue tracker directly:
> https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues

I confess that I don't know what GitLab is, nor do I have an account there.

GitLab is the main tool we use for development.
The repository at https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond
has

- Git storage, which provides the centralized copy
  of the source that releases are made from,
- An issue tracker, where problems and feature requests
  are discussed with one page per topic,
- Merge requests, which are changes proposed by developers
  and submitted for review,
- Continuous integration, namely automated tests
  run in the background on merge requests to
  ensure nothing breaks.

Speaking of merge requests, I have just opened
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1100
Attached is the HTML page this produces (the CSS
styling is not embedded, but I suppose this
won't make a difference with a screen reader).
Does this look right?

Cheers,
Jean