Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:36:20 -0700

On 2022-01-28 02:49, pkx166h@posteo.net wrote:
Colin,
<snipped>

Why don't you do the 'next' countdown (on Jan 30th) while I am still about and let me know what problems/questions you had or need to understand how to resolve?

That way there is at least some percieved semblance of a hand-over.

You may want to do things differently but my starting point (and bookmark) for any countdown is

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/labels

An excellent thought, James, received with thanks!

Cheers,

Colin