Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 15:32:53 -0700

On 2022-01-08 03:06, James wrote:
Hello,

I am going to stop doing the Patch countdown at the end of this month.

I'll continue for the next few weeks, but my last countdown will be whatever the last date in January ends up being.

Thanks for your understanding.

Since James took over from me when I left the fold six years ago, perhaps I can return the favour now. Fair warning: I left at the start of what seems to have been a period of significant change, so I'm rather out of touch with current terms ("patch" as I knew it is now "merge request"?). With some coaching, and lashings of patience from the devs, I'm willing to take it on.

Cheers,

Colin