Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Stepping down from Patch Meister role
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:26:41 -0700

On 2022-01-23 09:15, pkx166h@posteo.net wrote:
Colin hi,
<snipped>

Apart from the interface of GitLab and a nice countdown script (instead of the old script that was used) it's more or less the same process as before. Different developers, different interface. Patch testing has been completely automated so all you are doing is viewing reg test diffs (middle green tick on the MR, find the link in the cmd window and clikc on it in a browser).

All you need is a gitlab login and email.

Good morning to you,James!

A couple of quick(ish) questions:

Given a gitlab account, based on this email, do I need formal permissions within Lilypond?

Does "middle green tick" refer to what I see on lilypond/merge requests/!<number>?

Cheers,

Colin