Re: Distribution delays on mailing lists for GNU LilyPond

From: Ian Kelling
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 12:07:00 -0400

Aaron Hill <lilypond@hillvisions.com> writes:

> In case it helps, your very message to the list was delayed
> significantly.

I presume I hadn't posted to lilypond-devel before, so it was held for
moderation and the listhelpers were asleep, they approved it after they
woke up. So, this was case #1. Again, I encourage the lilypond list
owner/admin to recruit more moderators to approve first time posts.

Aaron, I'm removing you from the Cc, so this message will still go
through the list to you, take a look at how long it takes to get to you now.

- Ian