Re: texi2any upgrade: Is there a regtest showing the results needed?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: texi2any upgrade: Is there a regtest showing the results needed?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 22:44:55 +0100

Le 01/11/2022 à 14:54, Karlin High a écrit :
If not, does it seem like anything worth pursuing?

Not to me, because the code to port is in our texi2html configuration file, not the Texinfo sources themselves. The basic Texinfo language is the same on both sides, it is the configuration that changes.

In your shoes, I would start by just making the build system use texi2any without configuration and see what happens.

As Jonas said: you are welcome to work on this, but be prepared for a bumpy ride.

Best,
Jean