Re: texi2any upgrade: Is there a regtest showing the results needed?

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: texi2any upgrade: Is there a regtest showing the results needed?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 17:14:19 -0500

On 11/1/2022 4:44 PM, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
As Jonas said: you are welcome to work on this, but be prepared for a bumpy ride.

Provided the expectations stay low and long-term, I have a pretty deep patience for whatever community process is needed along the way.

Feedback like this regarding best approaches is appreciated. My coding background is Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications, which is not the best foundation for an effort like the texi2any upgrade.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA